The recent DirtyPCBs.com paneling experiment resulted in a nice new addition to our prototyping toolbox:
the yellow panel.
The yellow panel contains:
- Wolfsom SMT microphone breakout with small amplifier
- QFN24-to-dip adapter
- Freescale K20 TFT backpack (enhanced Teensy3.1 without the bootloaderchip)
- Freescale KL02Z DIP breakout with microphone
- USB-testpoint board in USBstick form
- 0.49″ I2C OLED breakout board
- 3.3v MIDI IO board
- KL02Z micro-gameboy with 0.49″ OLED, microphone, switches and battery.
- A this-is-not-rocketscience.nl keychain
The general theme for this board is “controlling stuff with audio while having sufficient visual feedback” I will be soldering a few of these over the next few weeks to test out various ways to get light/motion things synced up to music.
The microgameboy (screens have not arrived yet – they will get their own post once the hardware is complete):
Code upload works! Blinky fizzbuzz LEDs!
USB testpoint thing soldered in 2 configurations: