It has been quite a while since I had a chance to work on the tool – I have been too busy validating the output and playing with the microgameboy, but finally I’ve had the time to incorporate some bugfixes.
The biggest one on the list has been the import of gerber files generated by Diptrace..
UPDATE – Whoops, forgot that some boards still use holes! Not everything is SMT yet 😉
DirtyPCB seems to be the first small-prototyping-service that allows you to build panels with breaktabs. I had to try this! Soon after this thought I stumbled upon the great question of “how” – here I had all these folders full of gerberfiles for boards.. but the tools to panelize them were all very primitive, expensive, unhandy, unartistic etc… time to fix this!
Down here you can see the progress I’ve made from initial concept to usable tool.
The tool shall be released in (bin + source) full after I’ve gotten the second round of panels back from DirtyPCBs (I am not going to give away a tool that will create unproducable gerbers – I need to doublecheck everything)